Saturday, September 25, 2010

A day was passed, am still doing nothing.............. 
Now i am running out of time! (yelling)
gastric, migraine, gum pain! all in one now..
how exhausted my body is recently, absent for school 3 days a week (sigh).
some for sure said am study very hard at home! i am not..repeat...i really not.
morning, noon, evening study mood not at all. when comes in midnight, yea~it comes but body doesn't want to work with me.
sigh..sometimes i hate myself being this. putting my studies aside instead doing the wasting time stuffs.
my determination likes play hide and seek with me. no joke. two voices keep playing in my mind. (study now! no! i don want it, after while i will going for it. No, you wont, just wake up for that place and take ur book study! I said i don want it! ) it keep play and play in my minds. 

(slapping) wake up wake up! wake up........wake.....up..........wa....ke.....up




ps: through this i know one day i'm going insane~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment