Friday, June 18, 2010

=)

Annyong haseyo! Muahaha.. half year already never update my blog. Not because of busy with the study or school activities...is due to my laziness. ( ps:i have been a lazy bun for a time)

Recently i crashed with Korean idols.I used up my holidays to watch their broadcast. hehe.. and now even start learning korean language! is fun, really =D

Want to introduce anew band~ CNBLUE. Their songs LOVE, LOVE LIGHT, SWEET HOLIDAY and LOVE REVOLUTION nice to hear. Yonghwa(leader, rapper, vocalist) his voice really nice and sexy? =X haha..

IDols..Hmmm.. have Single-edged eyelid guys really look pretty cool^^who?(ps:비밀)

My English really broke,it have been awhile never write in english, rusting or never improve? Haih..

off luu~ chingu

2 comments:

  1. chinggu~
    haha~
    aigoo~
    conc on study 1st lar~
    later we fly to seoul~
    hahass~
    hwaiting~
    ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. just saw ur comment..
    hmm.. moodless now..

    ReplyDelete