Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Today got bengkel for deklamasi puisi! I wasting my time at bilik tayangan and freaking hot when staying at there. Lik kot sauna.. ( =. =!!!)i think u all guys feel so.
what a pity, School is so poor. they cant even ask someone come to clean the air-cond.

Ok,Back to puisi.
The tone, the fluent of puisi, the way you express and the volume of voice
All is out of my control !!
and the main problems..when i nervous my tongue-tied. I need to overcome it!
And the participants are good. Regretting to participate.
And i get the wrong information for last time. there will be 20++ student included form4 and 5 to compete for the 1st prize which is Rm1800 and the chances represent state.

I missed my Math lesson. Aiksss.. For now, scare to miss the lessons or ponteng school. If u missed once, terrible. And now, lower6 is getting lesser and lesser..

1 comment:

  1. Add oil and win the deklamasi puisi...got 1800 can treat me eat big big^^

    ReplyDelete